Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Study Abroad Careers

You studied abroad and loved it. You loved it so much, in fact, that you'd like to do it for a living, as in go into the field of study abroad and help everyone else be able to study abroad. Issue: you don't have a master's degree, which is so often a requirement in the field of study abroad. So, where to get that MA, MS, or M.Ed? Brooks Roberts, a study abroad staffer who studied abroad three times as an undergrad, has the answer in a great piece on her blog, and with a BA in International Affairs and Political Science and MA in Higher Education and Student Affairs, Roberts knows of what she speaks:

No comments:

Post a Comment